System Administrators or Super Admins are the users within your organisation who are responsible for managing Calltracks. They have the ability and expertise to perform certain actions on behalf of your organisation and its users, such as:
- Set up new users
- Change user roles
- Re-activate users previously disabled
- Reset passwords
- Request pin numbers to Calltracks support team
- Create organisation levels
- Consolidate company requests
- Be the Calltracks advocate within your organisation and train the other users.
If you would need help with the actions listed above, please contact your Super Admin.
You can find your Super Admin by clicking on 'your name', in the right top corner of your interface.
You will then see the following screen with their contact details: