What's new in the Advert management section?
To help you manage your adverts, there is now an indicator that shows you if there are any incomplete adverts setup. Indicated by a red warning sign . Hovering over this icon will give you a description as to why it is being flagged. See below for example reasons;
- “This advert has reached the end date”
- “The advert is no longer valid”
- “This advert has not been given a route plan”
To update the advert click on the pencil to edit.
“This advert has reached the end date”
Click edit, extend the end date and click save.
“The advert is no longer valid”
Click edit, select an area code, select a route plan, update the end date and click save.
“This advert has not been given a route plan”
Click edit, select a route plan and click save.
By clicking on the trashcan icon you can now remove adverts with an expiry date that has passed. This will remove the number, end, and hide the advert. Enabling you to keep your older adverts easily out of sight. For the trash can to appear on an active advert change the end date to be in the past.
Please note the hide feature no longer allows you to hide an advert that is still routed and delivering calls. You will only see adverts currently active.
How can I find it?
1) Go to Campaigns >> Campaigns list as shown below.
2) Select any campaign with active adverts. In below example we select campaign ''CT test 2''.
3) Once you have selected your campaign folder you will be presented with the (included) adverts. Hovering over the alert icon will give you an indication why it is being flagged. See below example.